The Institute of Innovation and Additional Education is a structural unit of the KazGASA and provides the following additional educational courses in the areas of preparation:
- Basic course for the mandatory creative exam
1. Preparatory courses "Drawing and Drawing" for applicants to the academy and college
- Deepening and improving the skills of writing creative works (essays), preparing video material, journal articles in the media
1. Preparatory courses for applicants for the specialty "Journalism"
- Deepening and improving knowledge of the discipline, testing, preparation for UNT / KTA
1. Functional reading literacy. Kazakh language (grade 11)
2. Functional reading literacy. Russian language (grade 11)
3. History of Kazakhstan
4. Mathematical literacy
7. Kazakh language (9th grade)
8. Russian language (9th grade)
9. English for everyone
- Preparation for creative exams through a distance course for students in grades 9-11
1. Correspondent online courses
- Courses for applicants for master's and doctoral studies
1. English to prepare for the TOEFL / IELTS exams
2. Preparation for comprehensive testing for applicants to the magistracy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Courses are organized with a duration of 24 and 36 hours.
The cost of training depends on the volume of hours and the number of students in the group.
It is necessary to submit an application via e-mail. Email or
GOOGLE Form ->
Almaty, K. Ryskulbekov str., 28, of. 207 / 207a
Tel: 8(727)220-81-03, ext. 1117, 8(701)803-43-53, 8(701)059-62-63, 8(701)758-38-51