In 2007 KazGASA was the first one among architectural schools in the world who achieved international accreditation UNESCO-MCA for specialty Architecture (Bachelor’s program) and tit was confirmed again in 2011.
From 29 of June to 02 July, 2011 KazGASA was attended by the Committee of Accreditation Board of UNESCO – International Union of Architects – Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) including:
1. Fernando Ramos (Professor of Construction, TU Barcelona; UIA General Reporter on Validation)
2. Vladimir Slapeta (Professor of Architecture, TU Prague and TU Brno; UIA Committee for Architectural Education, co-chairman region ll)
3. Alexander Kudryavstev (President of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences; President of Moscow Institute of Architecture [MARKHI] )
4. Jim Low (Birmingham City University; representing the RIBA, and acting as secretary to the board)
5. Caroline Gould (an architect and an experienced member of the RIBA validation panel)
6. Akmurza Rustembekov ( President of the Union of Architects of the RK)
7. S.S. Sadykova (Head of Architecture Faculty of the L.N. Gumilev Eurasian National University)
8. А. Appasova (Student of the 4th course of Architectural Faculty of the L.N. Gumilev Eurasian National University)
According to the work results in 2011 the Accreditation Board of UNESCO-IAU-RIBA prolonged international accreditation of education program Architecture (Bachelor’s program) in KazGASA.
Kazakh Leading Academy of Architecture and Civil Engineering in accordance with the State Program for the Development of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011-2020 to increase the share of universities that passed independent national and international accreditation in 2014-2015 successfully passed national accreditation at the Independent Kazakhstan Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (IQAA).