International cooperation is one of the key activities of KazGASA. International activities are coordinated by the International Department.
Core functions and responsibilities of the Department are the following:
- to sign bilateral academic agreements with related foreign education institutions;
- to organize academic mobility of students and teaching staff between the Academy and foreign education institutions;
- to organize various events, such as International Festivals of Architecture, Civil Engineering and design Schools of Eurasia, conferences, seminars, exhibitions of students’ works and etc., jointly with foreign partners;
- to provide Academy’s subdivisions with information about international programs, contents and projects;
- to establish beneficial contracts with international organizations and funds;
- to assist foreign students and guests of the Academy in getting visas.
tel.: +7 727 2208093 (1130), office А12
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com