Erasmus+ program opening
Dear students of the IEC (Campus KazGASA)!
We are pleased to inform you about the opening of the Erasmus+ program for one-semester studies at the Sofia University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy (Bulgaria).
Field: "Architecture" and "Civil Engineering"
Eligibility and priority: 1. PhD students 2. students in 2nd cycle (Master) and 3.students in 1st cycle (Bachelor)
Incoming: 2 students (mobility duration: 5 months);
Grant: EUR 800 per month for subsistence costs
Travel grant: EUR 820
Accommodation can be provided in UACEG student dormitories, but it is up to the students to decide whether they will use it or find other forms of accommodation.
Erasmus + students are exempt from paying fees for tuition, registration, examinations and access to laboratory and library facilities at the Host institution.
Deadline: 20 May, 2021
To apply for this program, the following documents are required:
1. The student's application form signed by the deputy dean and the group adviser (follow the link);
2. A document confirming the level of foreign language proficiency, IELTS or TOEFL certificates, or a certificate of language courses;
3. Copies of diplomas, certificates received during training at KazGASA;
4. Motivation letter;
6. For Master's and doctoral students: CV in Russian;
7. For doctoral students: A letter of support from the host university.
For all questions, please contact the international office, Zhandosova Assel firstname.lastname@example.org